Karnataka, a state in South India is the home for many pilgrimage places is also the best example for “Unity in diversity” as it houses for a large number of pilgrimage places of all religions & faith. Experience the richness and the depth of the Indian mythology and experience it in all its grandeur. The architecture of the temples here draw their origin from majorly the Dravidian style of architecture.
To embrace the opportunity to explore and learn about the mythology of the places in depth. You can experience the spirituality follow through you.
The tour aims at giving the opportunity to experience spirituality /the richness of the spirituality, the Indian way. This tour is designed to suit the requirement of leisure and spirituality needs of any individual who is interested to know about the Indian mythology. The tour best suits for History students, lecturers.
- The tour gives you a chance to visit some of the most sought after pilgrimage places in Karnataka.
- Gives you a taste of the Indian mythology from the right sources.
- Tour will help you to gain a deep insight about the Indian mythology
- Spend quality time with your family and friends and admire the beauty of several location and found up your memories
- This tour will make you acquainted with the different architecture styles used to build these temples.
- Visit different places across Karnataka and enjoy its cultural diversity, meet great people, taste amazing food and enjoy this diverse state.
- Murdeshwara Temple
- Gokarna Temple
- Kollur Mookambika Temple
- Udupi Shri Krishna Temple
- Kateel Durga Parmeshwari temple
- Kadri Manjunatha Temple
- Horanadu Annapoorneshwari temple
- Sringeri Shardamba Temple
DAY 01: BENGALURU – MURDESHWAR
Arrive at Bengaluru.
Check into hotel have lunch and post dinner proceed to Murdeshwar.
DAY 02: MURDESHWAR
Visit the famous Murdeshwara temple and Gokarna Temple
Time for Leisure and shopping
Stay overnight in Murdeshwar
DAY 03: KOLLUR – UDUPI
Proceed Kollur Mookambika Temple
After Lunch proceed to Udupi
Stay overnight in Udupi
DAY 04: UDUPI – MANGALORE
Proceed to visit the Udupi Krishna temple
Later Visit Sri Durga Parmeshwari temple at Kateel, post lunch proceed to Kadri Manjunath Temple
Stay overnight in Mangalore
DAY 05: MANGALORE – HORNADU
Proceed to visit Sri Annapoorneshwari Temple in Hornadu
Post lunch proceed to Kalaseshwar temple
Stay overnight in Mangalore
DAY 06: SRINGERI – BENGALURU
Proceed Sringeri Shardamba Temple
Post lunch, drive to Bengaluru
DAY 07: BENGALURU
Proceed to Airport to board the flight to your hometown
- Surface transportation by AC Coach
- Star category accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis
- Veg Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person/per day
- English speaking guide / expert
- Public transportation for any personal trips.
- Passport/visa assistance
- Air tickets from your hometown
- Personal expenses
- Excess baggage charges